BECOME A VENDOR
Why become a vendor at our event?
Xtreme Auto Life car show draws a wide range and diverse crowd. It is important to note that a high percentage of females and family units will attend these events.
“Car show Sponsorship is an excellent way for your consumers to join your team while placing your company and its products in the limelight. It is also great way to attract new business.”
- Heighten your companies visibility in this competitive market
- Generate a positive attitude toward your company and products
- Build relationships
- Differentiate yourself from the competition
We have an extensive and detailed marketing schedule for Xtreme Auto Life Show. The following is an outline of our advertising campaign:
- We run extensive 6 week local radio campaign involving station participation. (z104, 95.7)
- An extensive street promotion campaign that involves attending all major car show events on the East Coast.
- 8 week social media campaign. Facebook, Instagram. (we target direct customers in the local region)
- 2 week heavy TV commercial campaign. (Channel 3 and Cox, including Hispanic networks.)
Our event draws a wide range and diverse crowd. It is important to note that a high percentage of females and family units will attend these events.
We reach out to customers that are hard to reach, bringing them in one place for our vendors to directly present their products and services.
Food trucks will need to make sure they have their Virginia Mobile Health Permit. They must also have an up-to-date fire inspection. In addition, in order to vend at our event, you will need to have a Special Event Business License, which you can download below.
It should be filled out and returned to the Commissioner of Revenue’s office. The Commissioner of the Revenue will not issue the special business license unless they know that they are approved to sell at our event. Anyone else selling at the event will need the business license as well, so this includes retail vendors.
So please download both applications, fill out and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org